We’re excited about our Spirit Groups and hope you’ve chosen to sign up for one. These groups provide opportunities for us to learn, have fun, and to support each other along our individual paths of discovery and evolution.
My group is for anyone who loves young people and teens. Anyone who would like to be a more effective and conscious parent, grandparent, teacher or friend is invited to sign up. If you’re interested, look for the Spirit Groups sign-up sheets in the courtyard.
Some of you have asked how you can support our Youth & Family Ministry. There are a number of different ways you can do this.
1. See our programs for children and young people growing and expanding as the number of families we serve continues to increase. Hold us in consciousness as you envision a place of love, learning and connection.
2. Continue your generous gifts to CSLGLV. The Center supports our Youth & Family Ministry, so a portion of your gifts and contributions to the Center provides supplies and materials for our youth church.
3. To make a monetary gift specifically to our Youth & Family Ministry, simply write on the memo line of your check or on the envelope "for Youth & Family Ministry" or "for youth."
4. The following supplies are always useful and appreciated.
Play-doh and accessories (rolling pins, cookie cutters)
Glue sticks, glitter glue
Stickers, including letter stickers
White board markers
5. Some books we'd love to add to our library are: Zen Shorts, by Jon J. Muth; Zen Socks, by Jon J. Muth, After the Fall, by Dan Santat and The Boy and the Ocean, by Max Lucado