All Are Welcome Here
Greetings, Dear One, you found us! What a delight to have you checking in, or checking us out. Whoever you are and wherever you find yourself on your journey of faith, you are always welcome here, on this website and physically in our spiritual community.
Around the Center
- Wednesday, February 22nd
- Rootist Yoga Workshop
- Another Opportunity for Outreach
- Demystifying Manifestation
- Volunteers Sought to Help at 3 Square Volunteer Day
- Cleanup Day
- Global Heart Book Sale
- Going Deeper...Together - Visioning
- Global Heart St. Patrick's Day Luncheon
- Taizé Service-"The Light That Never Fails"
- Anton Mizerak and Laura Berryhill
- Ilchi Ki-Gong at CSLGLV
- Leadership Council Perspective-Barbara Schweppe
- CSLGLV wants you to be aware of Facebook scam
- Youth Group Scoop
- Our Vision and Mission
- Parent and Volunteer Support Group
- Youth and Family
- A Buck-a-Bowl and a Blessing
- An Adventure in Faith
- Reiki Healing Circle
- Smith's Community Rewards Program
- Shop At Amazon Smile to Support CSLGLV!
Sunday, February 26th - 10:00 a.m. Celebration Service - Rev. Doug Foglesong - "Active Listening" with Darren Motamedy as our musical guest.
We are in constant communication with our Creator through our oneness. As we cultivate our ability to actively listen, we open to the infinite good of Life. Active listening is a spiritual art practiced with our heart and our whole being. God speaks to us through everything; nature, relationships, art, work, our challenges and all our daily activities. God speaks to us in our moments of inward silence and in the activity of our busy human lives. Active communication with our Creator flows both ways.
One of the greatest gifts we can give to another is the gift of active listening free from our projections; intuitively listening for the presence of God in all beings.
Wednesday, February 22nd - 7:00 p.m. - "The Divinity of Diversity" with Judy Poteete, RScP and Bobby Williams, and Lynn Frankenberger, RScP and Justin Vogel, RScP as musical guests.
What if all of the flowers were white daisies? Daisies are nice, but a garden becomes more beautiful with a variety of colors and flowers. Without variety, choice could not exist. With diversity (variety) choice exists and with choice comes freedom. Join Judy and bobby for a WOW Wednesday. https://youtu.be/o26Vn_qFoTc
Before service, between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m., enjoy delicious soup in the Great Room for only a buck-a bowl!